Monday 20 July 2020

letting sleeping dogs lie

Some people have complained about not having enough pictures of Jac on the blog.  My problem is she sleeps so much of the time and because she is mainly black and camera shy it's pretty hard to get a decent photo of her.

Yes she's active when we are out walking as long as I don't go too far then she gets a little slow.  But as soon as we stop she will find a place to sleep the time away.  Some times when we are walking I get the distinct impression she is saying to me, let's go somewhere I can lie down.  As soon as I stop anywhere she lies down.  Or she tries to convince people to pat her then leans against their legs once they start.

Ok enough already let's go back to bed





So there you are, I will endeavour to get more photos of her, even try for one where she's looking active.  But don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you help me know people are reading this and give me ideas for future blogs.